Music Maniac

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Schedule during the hols!!

17 DEC- go to BERJAYA Open Day..shun bian go Times Square(:
18 DEC- go to TARC Open Day..MUST decide the college and course to study.or else will live in FEAR..lol
19 DEC- hang out with friend and her bf.??skating.?and I'm alone...sad:( lol..haha
20 DEC- hang out again..?karaoke..?and I'm alone AGAIN..?? lagi sad;( lol..hehe

Following days- should be packing all my stuff ready to shift house.OMG! sure huru-hara one!!
certain days- go out with those who has promised on me..??I doubt it-.-

24 DEC- anyone going to countdown 4 X'Mas.??!! call me call me!!never go out to countdown b4..seriously ><
25 DEC- anyone has exciting programmes to do on X'Mas..??!!count me in!!@@
26 DEC-hmm..should start to go find job..where??what??who?? wanna go with me.??!call me!!haha..^^ $$$$$$$