Music Maniac

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My first Job after live for 17yrs..

woow!!
I'm a worker now! yay!!
Because I found a job in Jusco near my house..
Advantages I got..?? SAVED MY TRANSPORT FARE!! which will cost me a bomb if I really work as a part timer at KLCC.
Before this,I found vacancy at Klcc.At Miss Whatever,Teddy Tales,GIrls as well as Party Princess..And California Pizza too...Imagine i worked in California Pizza..serving pizza..haha..lol

Anyway,the PIC of the shop lots i mentioned just now asked me to go for an interview tomorrow.which is today.
I went..We talked..After i get the whole picture,I agree to work at there..
Which means I'm already employed.
It's 11pm after i finished the interview.
I felt bored.I walked around.I don't feel like going back home now.So,,I decided to ask my friend out for a movie. I went to the cinema.Had a quick glance on the screen.Then decided to watch ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2!! which my friend also totally agree (:

My God!! it's only 11.30am after i bought the ticket and the movie was like showing at 1.20pm!! what am i gonna do within this hours.??!! how am i gonna spend it..??!!
No!I'm not supposed to eat cos I gotta leave it for my POPCORN!! YEA! (:
Hmm..Petrosains..??nehh,,,too expensive..
Window shopping..??yerr..can see cannot buy..don't want laaaa..
Aiya! go Kinokuniya la...!reading is good isn't it..??haha..
I read I Love You,Beth Cooper...quite funny..but couldn't finish it as well,,.
You can't ask me,the slow learner to finish up all within 2 and the half hour ba..:p

Alvin and the Chipmunks was indeed another awesome movie!! other than Avatar! both I also like!
OO..next year..lots of Horror movie coming in!!!favourite!! gotta like it :p
...enjoying our movie..in front of us,there were two little kids,i believed,is a fan of Alvin too..they were so so excited when alvin and his brother singing..haha..