Music Maniac

Sunday, December 27, 2009

First day working experience..

Hohoho!! It's my first day of work in my entire life..
I felt kinda nervous but yet excited.Anyhow it's my very first time and very first experience.
To not late to work,I went there which is Scorpion Silver at 9.40pm even that i am supposed to start work at 10.00am and the distance from my house to there is like only need to spend 8minutes.

First thing I did was what..??yea..clean the door,display glass with detergent..duhh..I was like..huh.?why am I doing this..?then I saw others from next shop also did the same thing.So I said to myself,this is what you need to do here!just be patient...lol
Ahah!! finish the mopping thingy,now waited for customers to walk in.
Before that,a staff from that shop,who is much more experienced,duhh,since she has worked there for 6 months,asked me to copy the code for each type of accesories.Let me give you example.lol
101 is the code for surgical steel,150 is for silver cleaner,code for toe ring is 602..etc..
CAN YOU IMAGINE how sad or regret am I when i get to know that I have to memorise all this number number..???!!*fall onto the ground*
Howeverrrr.,,I managed to memorise all within one day,which is today.I'm proud of myself!!!lol haha (:

Now,was time to do promoting.I mean to serve the customer.
My very first customer,was an indian.lol.She wanted to buy bracelet.Of course,it wasn't a tough one because all the bracelet have been displayed.and I sold it!! yay!! @@
As time passes,more and more customers went in.Now I have to act fast and be alert alllll the time.Scared those little CUTE CUTE kids TER-ambil or what..lol.
Hmm...things that i found it difficult when doing selling was the sell of rings..
Why is this so..??
I have to measure the size of the ring and then choose a suitable one for them to try on.
Well.it isn't that difficult anyway..haha.and I like to sell rings the most!!
There's customers who ask for couple rings.I showed them.Explained to them.
Some will buy..I like this kind of customers!!duhh..
Some will not buy..I felt disappointed of course.because earn less commision..lol.
Yea.! I sold a toe ring to a Korean customer too..haha..

Lunch time.I didnt really eat.I just bought donuts..12 for 1.50..hahaha...kesian betull..>.<
When there's no customer,I'll read through those code again.Afraid to forget.then I die X.X
Wash or I said clean the silver ring,is indeed another knowledge that i must learn.
I have learnt how to pierce ears..hehhe :p
I have learnt how to engrave name on rings...woot! that was FUN!! i engraved my name on a ring..so nice.
It's really a good experience.I'm sure you'll agree with me.(:

Tick tock tick tock..clock strike 6pm..
Time to go home.
wait!! let me recall what i have sold today..hmm..
a bangle, two toe rings,a stainless steel ring,a couple ring*jealous*..and tomorrow someone will come to buy a couple rings from me too!!Hope she come =.="