Music Maniac

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'M BACK!! WOOT@@

Wednesday sunny..

omg!!can't you believe it..i continue my blog after er..5 months!lol..sory ya blog..hehe
okay,shall start with er..battle during SPM ba..hmm..well..those days were really struggling,suffering,torturing,and all the -ing ing..I'm sure all my comrades outside did agree with me huh..??!
Finally,the day where all of the candidates await for-the day where everyone will go home to burn their books,papers,school uniforms etc.and go out for celebration too..me either..our plan did has some changes.which means at last only 2 ppl going(me n soo yee)+ deidre..we ate at the Avenue K FOOD COURT(what?!finished spm eat at food court?!)haha..anyway,i received a belated birthday cake from deidre! THANKS YEA!@@

the day ended by finishing our food there..lol