Music Maniac

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Luxurious Thursday..

hoho..went to BERJAYA Open Day just now..
It was indeed an eyes-opening experience..as I believed most if not all of us do not visit to the 11th floor of Times Square,right..??

As I reached there,some graduated students were already listening to a talk or I said a relaxing interaction between us and a Disc Jockey from LITE FM!!
Well,I did not stay with them as I were guided by a hotel staff,showing me around the hotel..the various place in the hotel..and I were totally Amazed!!
The lecture room,the wine-testing room,the pastry,bakery room,and their cafe..and the scenery outside was breathtaking(:
well,however,I still need to think deeply-does it really suit me??or I was just influenced by the environment..hmm* anyway,its jz a reference..:P

Getting down from 14th floor,it took me 10minutes..MG!imagine I really study at there..everyday will take 5% of my time..haha :p
At the main hall,there's a big tall Xmas tree..everyone were bz taking pic..
I was wondering what if Malaysia do snow..Fun!!will meke SNOW BALL,SNOW MAN-poke 2 eyes..hehe =.="

OO lunch time..went to sg wang to eat..at the same time simply took picture..lol
Time to go home..it rains drizzly..walk in the rain..nice feeling.hope i wont get a headache later*

AHH! hasil for today is- a watch..haha (: