Music Maniac

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

=221209=

221209
I did something dumb
Something that I myself can't even accept
Something that I felt regretted after doing it
221209
I revealed something
Something that kept in my heart
Something that etched in my memory
221209
I can honestly say
You've been on my mind
each and everyday
I wonder if you know that
you are all I think about at night
Instead of counting sheep
I started to think of you
221209
I suddenly felt that
I was brave to face you
Brave enough to tell the truth
Brave enough to express myself
But
I'm not brave to see your message
your apology
Because
It will make me shed a tear
Hot and salty tear
I tried to control myself
but I failed
221209
Luckily
I revealed it on this day
not some other day
otherwise
It will be even more embarass
221209
One sorry one tear
you may count it yourself
I calm myself
faced you in the most rational way
not insane way
221209
Honesty sticked with me
What I've told you
have no single lie
perhaps this is the last time
for me to see you again
221209
You've been honest to me too
You let me know how you actually feel
We let this came to a full stop
eventhough it wasn't a full black dot
but an empty one
221209
What I can say is
I'm sorry I ruined your day
in the very early of the morning
I'm sorry I let you down
but you wouldn't know how I felt either
I'm sorry I scared you
but I just want to appreciate what is in front of me
I'm sorry.....
221209
The day I'll never forget
The memory shall not fade
one thing I regret
I've nothing from you
nothing that could represent you
I regret
221209