Music Maniac

Saturday, December 19, 2009

2hrs weren't enough for karaoke ><











YaY! first outing after spm.finally the day has come..
I reached at Times Square around 11.30am.I walked around.I see around.go up the escalator.then come down again.All in my mind was to find a suitable gift for someone.well..I failed.cos mostly were ladies' apparel.and sales were eveerywhere!!

At around 12.20,I met with my friend.Cass and Phoebe.They were LATE! yea! the 'they'..haha..swer and her boy boy lo :p
after they reached,we made our way to Low Yat..register then wooohooho! SING! LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!@@

This time,we sang mostly Englih songs.but still felt regret.cos didn't have the chance to sing some songs cos it's not in the screen.SO SO LIMITED!!><
We ate.we sang.we laugh.we enjoy the moment.I believed swer enjoyed the most ;p

Straight after singing,we walked around TS.MG! now the place was so crowded.mostly were couples.duhh!
Swer and I bought a new clothes from FOS.and it were same colour..haha..besties what! lol (:

wooot!!its already time for them to check in hotel.ahem*
so we waved and bye bye..lol..
cass went to find her parents while me and phoebe headed to klcc..to find my gift.*headache*

But FINALLY! I found it! and my problems were solved.
before leaving,we took a few photos.went our way separately..Road Not Taken~~