Music Maniac

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wednes the day ~.~

*shivering* what a cold evening >.<

HOw was my day today? Hmm..practically, it's quite stressful but playful..
Early in the morning I sat for some minor Bio test where teacher will include it as part of the trial exam-.-
I think she's running out of question..recycled the question and asked again the same linked gene question.How boringggg ;< I was hoping some nervous system or immunity question instead..

*wow so bitter! *biting cucumber* >.<

Going quite well with my darling :p no cold war,so far -.- I love him more as day goes by...*missing him* :(

Went back home, bathed and ready to watch Johnny English 1..hilarious rowan atkinson -,-
my dad was teasing: mr bean can speak de mie? >.<

Hmm, gonna watch HK drama in another err 40 minutes....then, I hope I'll stick my arse on the chair flipping through maths....I got a SHITTY result for maths!! ***k! so far, it's the SHITTIEST as I haven't know my chem marks...Am so dead! how do I get 4.0 in real exam????????????? I know I need to put more effort on that subject..I promise I'll try my best, but, not every single question I am able to tackle..aite??
 *emo*