Music Maniac

Monday, September 19, 2011

miserably x.x

God knows what happen to me today during muet speaking test..
I can barely utter a complete sentence..
the topic was damn easy but, somewhere went wrong with me,I failed to do my very best, and i surely know that
disappointment? hell yeah..frustration,more..
perhaps not speaking the language in daily life does harm me alot..it affect my fluency,confidence..
taskA I only managed to get 10m for each category..10..ftw t('.'t)
I did better during task B...but so what? that's not gonna bring me any further to whatever band i''ll get.
I just hope that this will not greatly affect my overall performance in order to determine which actual band I am.
pray hard I can do better in the real test.
teacher said she expected more from me..glad to hear that as it means I do have the ability;but sorry to say I wasn't in the right mode then,at least for today..

After my group, I sat down and wrote an essay pertaining to the topic being discussed just now..
I can write,but when come to oratorical skill, I stammer...

Sometimes I wonder, why am I not born from a family who speak well in english especially...
therefore, I aimed to boom my future offspring with english first,mandarin 2nd..hohoho= ="