Music Maniac

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Indecisive

Indecisive kills.......
In terms of relationship, it is not as easy as making columns, writing pro's and con's, then value which has more point and go accord with it...
It is when you are at the pro's column, you think of the con's ; at con's ,you think of the pro's....
in short, you cannot make decision..you neither want to let go nor maintain.....
And again, I've made a firm decision-to get together again :)
I will put down all the shortcomisus of him..no one can be perfect,flawless....:)
I couldn't remember how many times have I told myself during cold war that this have to be the last war between us, no more hatred,belief more..but, the turn out always break my heart.....
I don't say I couldn't live without him..but he has already became part of my life, my soul...without him, I am like an unsolved puzzle,incomplete..can never know the final picture,the ending it brings...
It will be a brand new day tomorrow...be tough, be positive, be yourself......