Music Maniac

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

worth it?

I didn't know that myself was actually a person that emphasize a lot on special occasion- valentine's day (every 14th of the month), our anniversary (of course)...

I put a lot of effort everytime I choose present to give it to you.whether to give you something relevant..appropriate...it cracks my head>.<

Like today, I spent almost an hour in choosing suitable present for you.for upcoming thursday..
I do not feel like it's a waste of money nor time. I just want to give..from the bottom of my heart....

Tell me, which girl never wish for a flower from her other half??
I don't mind,really don't mind for not receiving any present from you.but, I hope I can receive flowers from you,someday...before it's too late.....

I can't bake, not really good in craft, i'm just that sucks..I know something handmade is the most sincere gift ever, but, I just don't have he ability...sorry to say.....

Anyhow, wait for my upcoming present ba... even it might be something minor for you, but it meant a lot to me....and please don't ever tell me ' you don't have to give me anything during any occasion, it makes me feel guilty because I don't give anything in return'...again it slashed my heart that moment......

# you broke my heart, but I still love you with all my pieces #