Music Maniac

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Parliament

For once in my life I get to step into parliament today..It was an excursion organised by Form Six teacher,for our PA subject,wish to enhance our knowledge on it besides to grow interest in each and everyone on this famous for its boringness subject~we departed from school around 11am and were asked to enter the dewan negara quietly..the place was damn cold and everyone of us were shivering.this worsen my difficulties in breathing.what the hell...
Those politician were already on their so call forum by the time we entered..it seems like many concerning issues were being discussed,asked for agreement and so forth..sooner,some of us lost interest in paying attention to their speech..from my observation,some politician was very serious when he talked,some paused a lot which is quite a nuisance for me,one female spoke like there is no full stop,faster than the bullet train it seems..sitting inside there for an hour made me cannot cough out loud.lol..Then,we were invited to visit the dewan rakyat.the one where display fights,shouting,even body language.everyone knows about it...unfortunately,the upcoming persidangan will only held in october..it disappointed us all..so bad haha...After the question and answer session,its time to bid farewell..not to forget to capture photos as memories..one of my friend was so not kiasi!he kept mentioning bersih=.=
About 130pm we started our journey back to school,which is like 15minutes distance?
Everyone seems tired.me plus a headache..why am I becoming so weak these few days??
the two of us didnt talk much too.i wonder why....
#when all you want is silent#