Music Maniac

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Edge of Happiness

This incident happened about 2 weeks ago..but I can still remember vividly..because it has slashed a piece of my heart's flesh...

That morning wasn't that perfect for me. My mood and behavior have changed 180degree that morning.I can still recalled the time: 6.55am..
As usual, I was waiting for his arrival^^ full of anticipation...
However, all my anticipation, excitement were broken into pieces, when he started to show his temper in front of me, due to his failure on searching his ruler =.=
At that moment, the usually patient me, wasn't that patient anymore. I mean, this time, I totally have expressed out my dissatisfaction and anger because of his way of treating me.! in short, I exploded., just like volcano..BOOM!~

I went down to the assembly, isolated myself from others. I really unintended to open my mouth to speak to anyone.I afraid I will, you know, !@#$@#!
Returned to class, until 3rd period of lesson. when I wanted to use ruler, SURPRISINGLY his ruler(may be his or may be not), lying in it! I'm like WTF??! Goddamn it! WHAT A PRANK??!
because the morning itself, he asked me whether or not I have it, accidentally or deliberately. I answered, NO, i don't have it.confidently..

Normal human behavior will be, return the stuff to its owner, right? so I did.
Unfortunately..this kind of added to his frustration. I wonder why..okay maybe I'm at fault too, but, come on, it's JUST-A-RULER! because of that almost-everyone-in-the-calss-is-using-the-same-ruler, you simply showed me your temper? HUH?

That Friday, we did not talk to each other...until.....

11pm..you messaged me...the two words that I wouldn't want to see the most, appeared,even it's just a question asked from you, not a sentence nor decision make by you. still, it hurts...
I, made a sentence showing agreement about your question.eventhough how reluctant I was.
Rolling myself on the bed,cried my heart out.,online to kill time..until 2am, then only I managed to close my eye lids...woke myself up at 530am, with triple eye lids..feeling emotionless..heartless..speechless..motionless..how I wish I need not to go to school on that saturday morning.....because I rather not seeing you, than only seeing your back......
I felt weak at that moment...breathless....

Trying to occupy myself with activities, after running for 5km, I played badminton. Hit the shuttlecock as hard as possible.(sorry for my innocent friend).. Till the moment you messaged asking whether or not to go tuition together..surprise? a little. sadness? increased. heart soften? a lot. Final decision? NO .
I replied am not going to tuition..the reason, I just want to be quiet for a minute..I want to learn to be independent, when you are no longer by my side ...

Sometimes, you planned to eat rice, but you can't resist the temptation of curry mee, so you opt for curry mee at last ..
I planned not to go tuition, but I can't resist myself after you texted me that you wish to see my presence at tuition centre..I went.......
embarrassment? never..because your calling, your face,moved my step towards you again....
This was definitely not some drama script..we bid farewell to each other after class..I walked towards east, you went north...
two hands in pockets, head down, tears rolling,decision playing in mind, heart mending every pieces  inside..
A quick turn 0ver, a fast walk, searching for you, found you easily in popular....approached you, hit your shoes.asked for forgiveness with regretful for agreeing to break up..you held me, but failed to carry my head up because I wouldnt want to let you see the ugly me with tears.....

We're fine..........

# What do I do when the one that broke my heart, is the only one that can fix it #