Music Maniac

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trustworthy&Vinegar :O

Nahh..not talking about the vinegar you use in cooking..It's the one where every yellow creature in the world will experience..-jealousy :O

I did think we had a draw in this issue last night..

You weren't that glad to know I have added some particular guy in FB.
Said this action has shown my interest towards him..what the crap. He is your 'daughter's bf'!
I only have you in my eyes now, can't you see it??
I sensed that you are still unhappy because of this. can I ignore this?

Then, jealousy found me as well...
I saw you liked a picture of your ex, and you didn't even like mine..? that denim shorts is from you.!
I merely heard fragile heart broken into pieces, again. and I really want to scream the hell out at that moment! too over huh?? I don't think so.

#When you forget her, don't you dare to remember me #

Trustworthy...is something abstract that every couple cannot afford to lose...
and I lost it on 6 July...
I lied to you saying that I lost in the badminton match. and I weren't able to tell you the truth that night as I were sleeping super duper soundly since 730pm=.= or maybe I didn't realized, it can cause such a big matter between you and me. The next morning, you urged this issue up, again,.felt your isolation.
once again, I myself becoming more and more ignorant already. Not that the amount of love from me to you has decreased, it's because, I have no intention to lie to you..it was just because of my playful thought....and I apologized a lot.... you said you never trust every single word that come out from my mouth again,I was stunned.fell in despondency.....what else I have or how do I maintain this relationship......you tell me.........