Music Maniac

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Red 0kra

0hmig0d...I just can't wait to witness the brand new appearance of the red 0kra! >.<
Strictly speaking, I've planted most of them since last April! O.O and only few of them survived >.<
It disappointed me, needless to say....
I've done my job, my routine- water them during recess or after school...
watching them transform from a quiet seed, into naughty young shoot and now, perhaps still at the teenager stage..
Pumpkin was one of my biggest despondency T.T It grew very very very well at the beginning..with big green leaves...maybe due to the 'munching' of ants on the leaves, they have R.I.P ...
anyhow, I put effort still onto okra, and chillies...
come on vege, GROW !! BE STRONG !!


Both on the sixth day of seedling ....
Life goes on....
To be continue.....