Music Maniac

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Office Lady

I've accept a friend's offer to work in a company name Luxasia on the 9th and 10th...
It's at the office block beside midvalley..
Quite nervous on the 1st day..bcause it's at midvalley and i do not clear with the route to get there..secondly it's my 1st time to be in this job position....
Didn't talked much on the 1st day...just key in data at my seat...not a tough job..
 On the next day, maybe because my friend was there for me..so, i get to chat more with the colleagues there..
And seriously, english is super duper important...i felt comfortable when communicating in english with my superior and others =)
I worked from 10-6 for both days and they pay me 10bucks per hour...
The drawback of working in office is you need to do proper moisturising deed before start your work due to the air-conditioner for almost whole day..

Another experienced gained in my life..Cheers =)