Music Maniac

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hiking

First time in my life to hike..that kind of really hike..irregular muddy pathway, long yet strong branches, refrshing leaf smell and huge ants O.O when I saw the ants reminded me of my F6 Bio Project which was to collect 25 species of insects..huhu...
Oh ya..forgot to mention the name of the hill...it's Saga Hill...
Sean and I reached there about 1020am, immediately we started our journey...
It was my first time hiking, so I'm truly excited !
However, I was like in a half-dead-lack of-oxygen-only lactic acid-girl when I'm at the half of the hill >.<
Since it rained quite heavily this morning, so the road was muddy, soft and slippery..I have to watch my step especially when going down the hill...
I saw a lot of people going up and down the hill, and dogs too..ya..very nice exercise for the dogs huh? But i saw their whitish fur were already changed into brown..haha..they gonna have a nice shower later..
We spent about an hour to reach the so call peak(but no nice scenery to enjoy) and there's already many people put their butt at rest..
After catching enough air and rested, we went down the hill...that time was about 1120am..
So in total we spent 2 hours going up and reached the bottom safely..

Great exercise..like it..plus its adventurous :) suits me :p
muscle cramping* like a boss