Music Maniac

Saturday, February 11, 2012

intoxicated

It was on 3rd feb..ya..few days before cny ends...
Me and Sean went to pay a visit to our friend who live in wangsa maju..
Quite a rich guy who dress up like he's not :)
anyway, quite a big gang of us( 13ppl) ruined his residence that night :P
As usual, we played poker card..ate titbits..and of course,can never live the night with the absence of alcohol :x
We played, we laughed, we drank...越喝越大..from beer>red wine>vodka ..
I drank quite a few glass of red wine, but i knew my limit..i vomitted, and gained fresh afterwhile..
But not for sean ._. he started to越喝越凶..he drank few glasses of the vodka..
everyone tried to stop him bcause he's driving! he's suppose to send few of us back home, safely...
Unfortunately, he didn't managed to do that =(

He went to the toilet then immediately vomitted right after he reached the table...
He was completely drunk..unconscious..
He vomitted again and again..
Honestly, the smell was unbearable :| But I've got no choice but to take care of him..I'm willing to :)
with the help of few friends, I took off his disgusted shirts and left him resting on a bench..
Glad to see him has stopped vomitting, for a while at least..
Luckily I'm already at the conscious state..just a little headache during the hassle ...
The facts I worried about was we can't get home by tonight! x.x gg
left no choice but to informed both his and my parents..pray hard that we wouldn't get canned on the other day :| (thank god we didn't) close enough....

I moved him into the guest room...serving him whole night..treated my friend's house as mine..oh well, i need to wet the towel and ready the bowl in case he vomit again...
Tiring night i would say...but he's more suffering than me..especially when he vomitting..'cause it seems like his stomach gonna get cramp :c heartache*

Tick tock tick tock...hour by hour passed us by..I was always on guard and stay awake in that long long night~~
I can't believe I'm doing this...take caring of someone who's drunk...I don't have the skills and expertise maa :c I guess i need to google this :p

Finally at about 6o' clock..he's getting better...went to take a walk outside the house..
later on we went to mamak stall to grab breakfast, and hot teh tarik for him....

We get back home safely, at last =)
Definitely not complaining over here...just, some memories to live on =)
Friend called me二十四孝女友..sound nice :p