Music Maniac

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

mouth yes heart no/mouth no match heart



Hurmmmmmm.............It's valentines' day...the special day which I've been awaiting for...
Early in the morning I already can see the gents and ladies have a bouquet of roses in their hand :)
Roses are pretty, I cannot deny that...
If you notice my previous post, I mentioned I'm waiting someone to give me roses~~hehe..
erm, I didn't received them today :')
I'm truly uncertain with what I want? I mean, am i acting spontaneous?helping him saving money by saying ' nahh, I dont need roses?' lolx
But honestly, I'm envy with those ladies with flowers in their hands ~~
I just find it weird and it's a 'shouldn't',for a guy to ask his better half whether or not she wants roses...
I'm mindless and speechless now...
I'm afraid that if I don't head to bed now, I'll think negatively and you know..friction might occur :|
Good night folks~
Happy Valentines.~
Cupid must has been busy all day long~

Seeee?? Isn't it pretty?? The sweetness of the colour just went straight into my heart edge >.<
P/s : Picture above was shared from FB..lol