Music Maniac

Sunday, April 10, 2011

StrAngUlatiOn

Help~ Help~~~!
I saw a lot of examinations have already queuing up behind me, not even a picometer gap in between them..
Leave Me Alone~~~~!!!

Oh crap, MUET is going to bring about death to me tomorrow..*hopefully my corpse will still in whole condition* :p
Nothing much, it's just speaking. YA SPEAKING! just like how I always open my mouth and speak..well, that's talk, not speak. 'Talking and eloquence are not the same: to speak and to speak well are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks"-Heinrich Heine- oouu, does that mean Imma fool? :D
Tomorrow morning, 730am sharp, the formal group will break the dawn..lulz

Predicaments that I might face during the exam will be : having difficulties to construct perfect,flawless english sentences ; use a lot of vocab fillers like 'erm, uhm,hmmmm' ; and point-less , as in very little point to talk about >.<"
hopefully the task tomorrow will be something easy to talk on, something that allow me to throw in few variety of words~~ Hmm, let's have minor preliminary test here :p *answers are provided at the bottom of the post*

Prevent -
Important-
Stop-
Problems-
Nurture-

Pray hard that I won't become dumb tomorrow =X


Apart from MUET,  thing that I enjoyed most in school (after school hour) will be playing basketball., mostly is on wednesday due to the more suitable attire.
Playing basketball make me sweat profusely >< Eventhough it's tiring, but the fun and the laughter I make totally cover up the 'stress' and boredom I had during class early morning... :p (maths especially!!)

AAAHHH!!  i couldn't continue further on this post due to some circumstances...Sooo... BRB in time to come....those answer...errr...google it baaaa!! sayonara!! <3