Music Maniac

Sunday, April 17, 2011

PC Fair

Paid a visit to the PC Fair at KLCC .. nothing much for a teenager like me to look around as I don't need those appliances,yet. Just feel like hanging around with friends rather than head back to home after tuition classes..

As usual, it's crowded with humans. 
Every single booth has their own models to promote or I should say 'lure' customers to have a look at their products..
Hmm, the way those models dressed up- super short skirts , glitters all over them and of course, heavy make up~ This have made them become the centre of attraction for people to capture their photos using DSLR...
I saw a lot of recycling bins being placed at every corner of the halls and out of boredom I only captured one of them.I mean, where got people so psycho go and capture photos of Recycling Bins? 
haha, yaya..I'm the psycho girl XD
which one do you belong to? xD




After my friend has settled with her things, which was buying a memory card for her camera.We passed through all the hall in order to go to the exit and headed to Avenue K to fill our stomach.
I ordered black pepper chicken chop with egg. and, the egg seems so fake to me!
haha, maybe I'm over sensitive with it? but, check out the photo below..
perfect egg yolk, nice timing huh chef? lol
After a not-so-satisfying meal for me, we went back home while sighing tomorrow's a schooling day ;<

-HW-
You can lie to others, but you can never lie to yourself