Music Maniac

Saturday, April 16, 2011

ReliEf

Oh hell yeah! The MUET examination has officially came to an end.! =)
We have sat for the Speaking paper on last Saturday, therefore, we were only there in school to conquer another 3 papers which are Writing, Reading and Listening.

The sky, turned from agouti(lol) to creepy black sky,knowing it's going to rain soon.
As expected, while doing one of the paper(either reading or writing which I already forgot), rain droplets hit the Earth. Thunder roared. The fresh and cooling air somehow didn't calm me down =/
In fact, I almost running out of time while doing the Writing paper.
The question was so random till an extent that I didn't know what else I can write. It was pertaining to friendship.

Ha~! Perhaps it isn't the pertinent moment for me to write about friendship ;< I myself know the reason, hopefully the one outside there able to fare-well.
Does the MPM has no better question for the candidates? And I bet my tutor will have his jaw dropped after knowing this were the kind of question we were tested on.
This is because previously my tutor has forecasted some more concerning issues such as environment issues, unemployment and Science&Technology as well as 1 Malaysia.Unfortunately, none of them came out, neither in Speaking Paper nor Writing paper. It's quite a disappointment for me actually as I'm more into writing factual essay rather than opinion-based essay.
However, something I need to admit that whatever topic I got for this exam, which were life partner and friendship, related to my current situation now. = = So, I'm like, 'what the?'

The rain hasn't stopped.....

Right after the examination has ended, I went to 'visit' my young, resilient seeds which we've planted them on the 30th March  xD
I shifted them from the grass floor onto the ground so rain water will never accumulate inside and cause unnecessary damage to the roots and make the plants die.
I just can't wait any longer to see them yield their own fruits~! Of course, I'll take on the responsibility to water them regularly without fail. =)
the young plant of.............PUMPKIN!!

Hello :)


There goes MUET, here come other examinations from other subjects. -sigh-
Although most, if not all of us are aware of the importance of examinations, yet we tend to procrastinate, don't we? urghh.. come on, who wants to become a pedant? But we have hobson's choice as we've chose to walk down this path, a F6 pathway -.-" Aiya, it isn't that scary like what we thought(all iz well). All we need is just put in a LITTLE more effort + IGNORANCE on the entertainment(nooo wayyyy) .

*yawn~ what a nice afternoon to take a siesta, but I didn't. what a suitable time to do revision, but I delayed it by blogging here =p  what a relaxing moment to text your friend, but I've lost *it..
most valuable thing in life? I'll say it's friendship and relationship ..all the ships in my life are never allow to be sank, but, they did. It's not an easy task nor an uphill task to maintain that ship, but somehow we all may lose it due to lack of contribution from both side..This does not only apply in relationship, but also friendship,seriously......

Hmm,..that's all for today~~~ rain has completely stopped too....

-HW-
Over is over; tomorrow's a miracle