Music Maniac

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wedding Atmosphere~~

Watched a tv programme where it is about a competition among wedding planners to plan the best wedding in order to become the outstanding one~
From the flow of programme, I can feel how stress,how heavy is the responsible as a wedding planner..
A wedding planner need to organize everything from zero to 100 >.< starting from accompany the couple to buy wedding rings and gowns, choose a perfect location for the wedding to be held, decoration, etc..
Just now there was 2 different type of wedding theme assigned to the 2 contestants- Hawaii and English style..
I personally would prefer the English style as it gives a more suitable atmosphere and romance feeling~ :p and elegance xD

I like to organize event, and when everything goes according to what i have scheduled, it just awesome~
what is my dream wedding like? Hmm..I can't tell precisely now(of course :p) but, for sure, the groom must not run away on that day..LOL