Music Maniac

Saturday, August 27, 2011

4th Month Anniversary n.n

This is our first time celebrating special occasion with each other close to side~
On friday night, after my tuition, I headed to ampang lrt then he drove to Pandan Indah~
We have a stroll walk at the night market there,bought some mouth-watering snacks to fill our stomach~
Our real spot is a cafe name Dolphin~
yea, the cafe's doing promotion for BEER..calrsberg..5 bottles for rm29.90~
we ordered that + a large fries :P
I still remember vividly that, on Sean's last birthday, we the whole gang drank beer too...perhaps that was my 1st time to have whole bottle into my stomach, I became @@ and had my face like toe-may-toe ~ acted nonsensly and had given sean a slap(he still remember till now= =) ~ opsyyy :p <3

But last night was kinda different, I craved for more beer instead ~
I vomited, but that made me felt better and less headache ^^

We spent the night together,spoken a lot...
I suddenly felt that, he's just the one for me..though predicament happened before this, it's inevitable, aite?

P/S: I went home that night...lolz n.n




                                                                     Thumbs up ^^
I Love Him..heheheh <3