Music Maniac

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

V | i | V | i | A | N






Sunny + Windy day~~~

o.O Nice+suit weather to go to beach..lalala~~~>.<
Honestly,it has been quite some time i did'nt "approach" the sea..
Didn't hear the wave lapping,sands "hssing"(like snake only-.-)haha..
Therefore,i'm so so eagerly waiting for the KLCC Aquaria contest results to
come out..wee~~;p * That's the first thing came to my mind in this morning*


>. yUpe,that's right! I cOOk! lol;p..
well,cutting+preparing all those raw materials weren't difficult for me..
But I truly hate cutting OniOn!make me cry early in the mOrningT.T
Hmm..it's just some simple yet nice homecooked dishes(:
After an hour having war in the kitchen,finally i was done+satisfied..keke


:)Music now can say has became part& parcel of my life;p
Every morning i will definitely turn on the radio(well i don't have Mp3& listen to
songs that's currently pOpular;p
eg:Falling for you,Eh,eh nothing else i can say,i gotta a feeling,yOu belong with me, some chinese songs+++,and many many many moreeeeeee..(:
I did search for all the lyrics on internet though -.-


:now i have time to post everyday(: