Music Maniac

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dream.dream.Dream...

Sunny+windy day~~~<3

woot~!!!! had a nice sweet dream yesterday night(:

actually i dreamt about an incident or i should said kinda joyful moment that i had last year if i'm not mistaken..>.<
The characters were Me, Swer Lie and Yi En..
haha..It was just about a sleepover at YiEn's house in order to complete our assignment--research about what's interesting in Sabah..
seriously! all that really jogged my memory last night!
i could still clearly remembered by the time we finished the folio was about 1am!!!haha(;

Next day(well these also happened again in my dream),we all went to Sunway Lagoon..
Haha,we all did enjoyed ourselves..played the magic carpet,swim down the long long tunnel..lol..swim around(too bad,i don't know how)T.T

geez..at a sudden i was waken up by my brother..he totally spoiled my dream!!#$@%^&*
anyway, it's really amaze,awesome that the incident could ever appeared in my dream again.....-___-"""