Music Maniac

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day#6

Due to technical problem..the post will jump from Day1 to Day6 (probably more than 6 days) ...

What done is done ...One more paper to go and I shall get back my freedom...

Did my maths paper2 in illness...erm..maths paper, were kinda disappointing..guess I couldn't get an A- for that,,needless to say A.....*just pray hard that it won't drag my pointer till very low* else, whatever I've got for other subjects are just fruitless..........

Sick sick sick .___. should I thank God that I only ill when the exam almost over? instead of in the middle of the battle..I would die without fighting man =|

Anyway...wanted to watch ALVIN sooo badly!!!! Rar-rar-aah-aah-aah-roma-romama-gaga-uhlala..want your bad romance...! who will be my companion at last? God knows =|

That's all for now....so lazy to type any more....so long ~~