Music Maniac

Friday, November 4, 2011

dreams

I had many weird dreams recently...some were and some were just too funny....
the bad one, was too menial to be raised up..as it made my heart ache everytime i recalled it....
the awkward/funny one, just happened last night...I swear this is just too what-the-hell...I dreamt that I was in a relationship with someone else, er, a teacher..LOL ..i giggled everytime i thought of it...damn noob! haha..

Do u 100% put down the facts that u actually confessed to someone u liked before?
unusual feeling arouse when he brought out some of the memories...
This carved out an issue with  my bf jz now....he's jealous...:)

Haiz..am somehow allergic to seafood it seems...now, 3 beans(which i cant call it pimple) remain on my face..grr...it jz bring down my confidence...plus my face's like dehydrated, like snake changing its skin...if u know what i mean...:(

super duper sleepy...since monday i was hoping the arrival of weekend....
night folks......