Music Maniac

Saturday, October 15, 2011

15 Oct

So long Week, I'm so over you...I'm in love with your brother..Weekend XD

Yeahh,,It;s weekend people ~.~
So what? lol..Usual routine..tuition in the morning >.<"

I irritated Sean when he asked me question and I acted slumber i think..
Hmm...He showed he dissatisfaction by keeping quiet,,,but questioned me why did i acted this way everytime he aske me question.. I didnt answered him well too.. =(

actually I'm on my way to ampang point to buy a wrist watch for myself...
Can't bear with the quietness and coldness..I approached him first ..
berbaik balik....

Then..after having roti canaiss, it's time to go back...
I was suppose to stop by ampang park station but ended up I went to KLCC....
Something tells me i need to do something to repair our relationship eventhough it's no big deal.....

So, I went there...decided to buy him chocolate as he loves it more than everything ..exclude me? XD
The LRT has some technical problem-.-

anyhow.. I drove to his place~~
I just want to see his bright smile again.....

and hor..I think I'm kinda into short denim skirt :p
I went to check them out in amp point...then when passed by a shop in klcc,was attracted by one that is wore by the 'model' (i forgot what is it called)-.-
too bad,  the price..hmm......lol...anyhow..snap a photo ..shhh.......
marshmallow milk coffee~~~

errr nice?? hehe