Music Maniac

Saturday, December 18, 2010

lazy :(

Woah..!How many ages have it been since the last time I blogged?? Nevertheless, I still have a blog xD

Hmm, let's just begin with 2010 year-end holiday :)
It is also equivalent to put a dot in my Lower Six life and starts an absolutely struggling and stressful Upper Six next year ;<
Urghh..let's not worry about all those,yet .I shall enjoy my last 2 weeks holidays before welcoming 2011 with closed hand..lol.

Recalling what and when was the most joyful moment I had, without a question it will be the time I played basketball with few of my friends for just 4 times..and ya, for your information, I was noob in playing basketball before this c:  It's definitely another good skill to learn so for me to spend my leisure hours more wisely in the future :)

To be continue.... ^^