Music Maniac

Thursday, May 6, 2010

IP MAN 2!!

5 MAY 2010

 Date : o5o51o
Time: 111oam-3oopm
Agents: Huey wern(Grey),Irwyn(Ip Chun) & Kenny(Pattern)

Day to watch IP MAN 2!!
Actually it's last minute's plan.Thanks to Irwyn TKS.Suddenly asked me 'jom' go watch it yesterday =="
(this people doesn't like to PLAN,that's why)
Alright,he asked to join him,but I'm the one who PLANNED it!! WTH!? nvm..I 'yan'~~
So conclusion was, 113oam IP MAN 2 for 3..whose the third?! yea..the third was irwyn's friend-Kenny.I heard they(irwyn&yanjun) called him 'pattern' apa ni??o.O

Alarm set at 83oam,but woke up at 9oo(as usual if you know my previous post :pp)
Prepared myself,thinking how to get to PAVILION.Honestly,I'm so proud+happy after I knew the way to reach Pavilion from KLCC!! BWAHAHAHAH!!*what? grey,now only you know the way?' "you blow ah"..lol...
okay..everything's ready..Waited at bus stop..OOi!!! Guess who I saw! It's Eu Jing Buckethead!(primary friend) Anyway,I only knew he got down at some driving centre.and I knew what is it gonna be already :DD  forget about it...

Reached PAvilion at err..111oam!! See?! I'm still the earliest who reached there..Phoned Irwyn and he said 'beli tiket dulula' Fine lo..I buy first lo..it's not a big deal though (=
Haiz..eventhough it's wednesday(movie day) but still need 8 bucks! less 1 buck than usual day nia~~
Okay,both of that orang reached!! ken and irwyn..haha!
Got into the hall 3, seat 3,4,5 :DD 3's my lucky number!! yay! lol eh! and it's 3 ppl today! haha! lmao!
We did enjoyed the movie.Watched Donnie Yen beat those sui yan using Wing Chun!! but everytime they kena whack on face!! OUCH!* THAT'S PAINFUL!!

 Eyes barely open as we walked out from the hall into the shopping centre.like this -> -.O
Okay,movie's finished.Now what?!Gee..that's always the question asked whenever finished a movie.
After a deep deep thinking,Kenny said go makan.kay lo,makan.
We went through the food court,spot what people ate.Since Irwyn was sick,Ken said he'll find porridge for him(that was my idea actually).
Great,no porridge.But we found a restaurant which is quite 'interesting'!!!ahem ahem*
All of us ordered set lunch.RM9.90 included main dish+lemongrass+fruits.
Lemongrass were served.Each of us took a sip. Eww~ Gross!!! ><"
Irwyn said it might be some kind of shit drink the staff there collected at the lorong Pavilion and added one stalk of GRASS to customized it!! WTH!!! X_X
As for me,it's like Ginger water......and....I-FINISHED-IT!! BRAVO!!(perhaps I'm a shit woman)ahem*lol
Kenny has some comments on their food-not salty enough :( 
In a nutshell, this is the first time and also the last time we dine there ...lolololol..........


Though the food didn't satisfy our taste bud,but we still finished it.*never waste! wink*
We all took a walk to Adidas,Nike,Converse as Ken needed to find a brand new sport shoe inorder to replace his current shoe( he wore it to school,futsal,shopping!!oh gross!!:pp)*hope he won't kill me if he read this*
Nike,no.Converse,no.Adidas,no..All were a NO!!(maybe he'll find one when he go to night market)-.-
It's already 3 sthg.The weather's turning to windy,means it gonna rain soon..
We waved at each other.I can FEEL~ that Kenny,the pattern(shhh) wouldn't want to go home,yet! LOL! lmao!!

Well,I reached home around 4 sthg..
Online was the first thing i did..(how sadddd)!
And you know whose the first sam pat that chat with me? ya..you don't know.Let's name it A.
We chatted alot alot alot of craps~Fuck A!! bwahaha!!
 *btw, I think I've lose myself this few days.Not only the personality,but also the dignity plus integrity and other 'ty ty'..lolololzz..
 However I enjoyed it!! <3
Ahah!! Ken's back!! haha..we also chatted..he on and off and on and off..duhhhhhh..~~
Owh!! Ken knew A too!! haha..what a coincidence.lol!@@


OMG!! SAT in front of the labbie screen for dont know how many ages d!
And it's all A's fault!! A made me can't update my blog on the spot too!! F A again :ppp
Well,I think that's all huh I need to write out(to express myself).I'm afraid if I didn't skip the part where I chatted with those sam pat Johannians,my post will be super duper long,Because..it's all crap again.But one think I'll never forget,my mission to strangle Nelson!!(who's that) hahahha!!!!

Bye!*listening to te amo(jz to assure what I'm listening now is worth to be listen :DD)