Music Maniac

Saturday, January 23, 2010

During working hours,I...

Guess what I did during working hours...

Sleeping.??nooo..
Daydreaming..?seldom
Eating.??NO! that's gonna make me out of shape..haha
Then what.?!
haha..actually just some simple activity-it's all about reading. xD
Reading newspaper,magazine that I brought which indeed can bring to me a lot of benefits,listening to songs that play at music player made me feel even happier..haha..
Reading magazine,hmm..I can see the way the models who are so so skinny,have flawless skin*jealous*,nice make-up,the way they being dressed up..well,I can copy their style bit from here and there..good idea right.?!! or maybe not! because I don't have their figure and the time to do so...lol.
Do some quizzes.Like what I just did yesterday.It's about how judgemental am I..and the result i got was I knew my boundaries..cool!! That's what I really doing so far..haha

For newspaper, I did the part where I need to find out 10 differences of the picture..It's kinda hectic sometimes..I did 'Hashi' also.means I have to connect all the numbers given using lines..well you might don't get it,,,+.+

I love listening to songs while I did all these..I indeed feel relax by doing all these.when there's no customer especially (:

I read some article from the magazine.Article about way to be more opstimisstic in life.and that's is write down compliments you receive everyday.Read it before you go to bed.It'll help you to get a good night sleep.and it works!!
Today,someone said that I have a sharp nose,and yesterday,someone said i looked like a mix.mix what.? chinese-korean..haha..lmao..xD and my style of shirt.bla bla..i started to practise this habit since yesterday..ya..and i feel good (:

And what I'm hoping now is that I could had a chance to do shopping with my bestie,hunt for those cheap yet nice stuff like studded belt,shoes..etc.
Then I also hope that I can finish my training lesson on driving asap and master the skills..
Wish could do something on my hair..highlight! ya..(: